You can receive your order within 7-12 working days!
Information on the required delivery
* The information needed for shipping is your full name, address and telephone number. Please be informed that we can send your order by ZIP CODE address, and PO Boxes or similar addresses are not available for shipping.
* Please ensure that you enter the address correct delivery and contact number.
* Please allow 7-9 days for delivery of your item.
* We will send you your tracking number in 36-48 hours after receiving your payment.
* The number monitoring to check:
For any type of request for a delivery Express air, our customer service is at your disposal Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. and Saturday from 8:30 to 13:30 (Booking a courier, information about our products and services, customs information, specific issues, urgent requests ...).
We will use the fastest logistics method according to the address provided by the customer
After your order is shipped, we will offer tracking no. and website to you.
There are two methods to get above information from us,
<1> Visit our website and re-login to check the update status.
<2> Check your e-mail to us send update status to your e-mail.
Note: (If you can not check it immediately with the tracking no, please take more patience to wait a while).
Non-delivery or wrong
* We are not responsible for reshipment if you provided us with an incorrect address or incomplete.
* If you're refused to sign the order, we will charged 30% as handle fees, if the package has been restored several times after unsuccessfully delivery (due to you are absent or you provided a delivery address incorrect or incomplete us), we will need 30% shipping.
* For customers who do not receive your parcel within 20 working days.
Please contact the local post office as soon as possible. Still, you can check with the local post office directly with your ID card or other valid certificate and the order information copy that you can print out when login to your registered account on our website.
Return & Exchange
As our customer, we believe you should feel good about your purchase. We provide you with detailed descriptions and pictures so you can make an informed decision along with friendly Customer Support around the clock. our site with confidence knowing our items are backed by our 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you receive an item that is not as described we will refund 100% of the purchase price, plus any shipping costs you may have incurred.
1. You can return items within 7 days of purchase
They need to be returned with their original packaging. When returning items you are strongly recommended to obtain proof of posting. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
2. All ordered items are the right items you pick here
We promise you of the right order package. So if returning right items for a refund: all returned items are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
3. We do not cover the shipping cost of returns or exchanges
You will not be responsible for the shipping and handling costs. Additionally, we recommend that you add tracking and insurance for your own protection, as we cannot be responsible for lost shipments.
4. A prompt refund of the price of the goods will be issued once all the information referred to above is received.
The credit card used for the original purchase will be credited with the original price. While in fact, you will have a refund of 95% of original price since the other 5% will be charged by the bank. The refund will be posted to your credit card account within 5-10 days after we received the returns. If there are any problems with your refund, a member of our customer care team will contact you.
5. Please contact us with your Order ID to get help
You must contact us before sending the items back. All items sent back to us must be in their original condition. Not worn, altered or washed, with all tags attached. Worn or dirty items will be returned back to you.
All our products are covered by 15-day policy for exchange.
If you realize you have made a mistake and want to cancel your order or if you should receive an item you have ordered that is defective, damaged or not what you ordered, please contact us as soon as possible. All items sent back to us must be in their original condition. Not worn, altered or washed, with all tags attached. Worn or dirty items will be returned back to you.
The order may not be possible to be stopped once the products are shipped. If you want to return or exchange, you are responsible for the shipping fee. So please be careful when you are placing an order and be sure what item you want to purchase.
Please submit your return or exchange request by email to us with the information requested below and we will send you the details on how to send the return items back for refund or exchange, usually within 24-48 hours.
Return or Exchange: